Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Eva's 13!!!


I cannot believe that Eva is 13! 

It seems like yesterday that I was bringing her home from the hospital. It was a cold and windy day. She had been born two days before after a 50 hour and 18 minute later. Curt missed her birth because he was deployed. He walked into the hospital room 3 hours after she was born. My friend Lori insisted on staying with me at the hospital. I don't know how I would have done it without her.

The first year was rough. She had really terrible reflux. 

She was a very sweet, sensitive little girl. She taught me to be more patient and kind. 

She has such a big heart. She loves animals. She currently has three bunnies and two gerbils and wants to own all the animals in the entire world. 

She plays the piano. Her favorite genre is Jazz.

She loves anime.

She's trying to be a vegetarian because she loves animals so much.

Her favorite foods are seaweed and vegetables.

She wants to be an animal rescuer when she grows up.

She also wants to live in a hut on an unpopulated island, with a moat around her hut. 

She likes to draw, watch anime, hang out with friends, swim, cook, read, make comedy videos and play with her animals. 





With her bunny Chloe. 








She has sugar on her lips from the donut she was eating. 



Happy birthday Eva! I love you with all of my heart!


1 comment:

  1. She really is an amazing person, and I miss her so much. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete